The Untouchable Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Paparazzi, where are you?!
[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2016, 19:03 by Vc2.Admin

» Requesting lfs CrashHack 0.6b!
[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 22:40 by LfsKing

» FORUM NEW ADMINISTRATOR.
[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 23:57 by Vc2.Admin

» Funny Movies
[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 16:07 by Guest

» REPORTS: THINK 1ST ABOUT THIS FORUM!
[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09 2011, 05:46 by Guest

» What Is Your Internet Speed
[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 05:37 by Guest

» [H+ck Stuff] Boiling Point : Road to Hell 1st table cheat!
[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18 2011, 09:36 by Guest

» Tell me please what you think about IRC for all members clan
[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 04:10 by Guest

» INSIDE - List of Awards, Orders, Merits members!
[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 17:06 by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Dec 05 2016, 08:10
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE

Go down

[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE Empty [GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE

Post  Vieraili Tue Oct 05 2010, 18:36

1.Open up your CE and target game.exe
2.Search for your current HP value.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3.Do a couple of search by changing your HP value till you obtain 1 or 2 address left

.double click it to move it down yo your table and right click on it. right click on it and choose find out what writes on this address(it might takes a while but try changing the HP while finding might speed up)

5.After u got your results choose it and click on more information

6.see that ESI+00000450.DO remember the 450 it will the your offset for HP.
find out what ESI stands for by checking the table down there
for me its 1b1b9048<------will be different since it supposed to be dynamic

7.Search for the pointer tht u found previously.Remember to tick HEX

8.you will probably get more than one result. Just take the first address
click on add address manually then tick pointer insert the address u found and the offset

9.right click on the address you added just now and choose find out what accessed this address

a window will pop up since its a pointer then click on find out what accessed this pointer

10.again bunch of results pop up again select the first one and click on more information

11.like what u saw on step 6 REad the highlighted line. this time the offset is 20
Search for edi which is 03fc9a28<----again might different from each other

12.Search for 03fc9a28 in HEX. see that green static address thats your base address

tutorial source from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE Empty Re: [GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE

Post  kidde15_lmd$ Sat Oct 09 2010, 10:42

hi, ye I think I got a problem..
I did exactly as in the TuT and when I come to the pointer scan I did right and in the final step there is many addresses that are green (5) I put them down in the list and the value is 0x03990000 (????) but in my program that's not the value..and I maybe have the solution but I need to hear if I'm right; In my program the Type is TEXT and in CE the TYPE is 4 BYTE...so this can be the shit?
Sooo maybe if I change the TYPE to TEXT instead of 4 BYTE it can work? Maybe I did wrong?
kidde15_lmd$
kidde15_lmd$
"Cheat, Code dealer - HT, MT"
[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE Default4

Viestien lukumäärä : 147
Ikä : 31
Kommentit : Pro In
VB8 and VB10

Preferences: Virus(WDR)/Keylogger, Malaware, Rootkit, Real Pro in Linux. Have tried all distributions and make my own Desktop Remix (LINUX GREENFIRE with XFCE and GNOME), Classic CMD, P2P Knowledge, 3D structure, 3D intros, Media Rendering Specialized in Audio and Video. Computer Software and Hardware.

List of Programs I use: http://lemondogs.webs.com/Kidde15%20programs.txt

Languages:
HTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS,
J#, C#, C++ and Java (Linux Kernel)

[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE Cooperator

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE Empty Re: [GUIDE] Find out a pointer (static address) with CE

Post  Vieraili Sat Oct 09 2010, 17:38

KIDDe15_LMD$ wrote:hi, ye I think I got a problem..
I did exactly as in the TuT and when I come to the pointer scan I did right and in the final step there is many addresses that are green (5) I put them down in the list and the value is 0x03990000 (????) but in my program that's not the value..and I maybe have the solution but I need to hear if I'm right; In my program the Type is TEXT and in CE the TYPE is 4 BYTE...so this can be the shit?
Sooo maybe if I change the TYPE to TEXT instead of 4 BYTE it can work? Maybe I did wrong?

mmm, probraly you forgot the offset, and if its pointer-2-pointer you need to specify 2 offsets thats why "????" value KIDDe15 put some images with your steps in help forum section i will help in this.

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down