The Untouchable Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Paparazzi, where are you?!
[GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2016, 19:03 by Vc2.Admin

» Requesting lfs CrashHack 0.6b!
[GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 22:40 by LfsKing

» FORUM NEW ADMINISTRATOR.
[GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 23:57 by Vc2.Admin

» Funny Movies
[GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 16:07 by Guest

» REPORTS: THINK 1ST ABOUT THIS FORUM!
[GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09 2011, 05:46 by Guest

» What Is Your Internet Speed
[GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 05:37 by Guest

» [H+ck Stuff] Boiling Point : Road to Hell 1st table cheat!
[GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18 2011, 09:36 by Guest

» Tell me please what you think about IRC for all members clan
[GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 04:10 by Guest

» INSIDE - List of Awards, Orders, Merits members!
[GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 17:06 by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Dec 05 2016, 08:10
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8)

Go down

[GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8) Empty [GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8)

Post  Vieraili Tue Jul 20 2010, 22:33

hi there once again,
this a simple easy/tut for beginners to help them make their own first hack with cheat engine and you can use it with any type of game. Before start to show you i will tell you some theory about code things, maybe some physics and history to make understand why all this things and make an interesting topic. don't kwon how to start and make it simple, i will try my best to let you understand everything...

Basic's:
everything that is electronic chip uses a simple code called binary code as 2 numbers ("0" - closed and "1" - open) that defines what chip should read (1) and what should not read (0), for computer's this code was turned into something more compact, fast and powerful reading like an hex (hexadecimal) code. why that code? because computer have multiple chips running in the same time and they can read multiple binary code i/o. Hex code symbolize many binary codes and this is only code supported in the chips because they can only read at 8 digit because chips where performed$ only for binary code from the beginning of the chips history... like this one for example: Hex: 1A = Bin: 11010 = Dec: 26 (Dec is decimal our vulgar number) as you see hex is simple are more compact and can be easy read from RAM memory from your PC or from any type of file stored in you computer. All programs and RAM, files, uses this code to write and read, so this is why this code is so important in reverse engineering.
ok if you want to learn about this or if you thing that is a bit confused before starting see here please,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What is cheat engine?
"Cheat Engine is an open source tool designed to help you with modifying single player games running under window so you can make them harder or easier depending on your preference(e.g: Find that 100hp is too easy, try playing a game with a max of 1 HP), but also contains other usefull tools to help debugging games and even normal applications. It comes with a memory scanner to quickly scan for variables used within a game and allow you to change them, but it also comes with a debugger, disassembler, assembler, speedhack, trainer maker, direct 3D manipulation tools, system inspection tools and more." - from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
With this tool you can easily change the hex code from the RAM (memory manipulation) as when you start a game some of code or data of the game is story in the RAM memory to easy i/o and you can simple change that using cheat engine. for example we will try where go forward with bullets: start a game > join a server > see 10 bullets in your pistol, in cheat engine we will try to find those 10 bullets and convert to 99 and when you go to the game voilá you appear with 99 bullets. why this happen? because you change the correct hex code from PC RAM memory that i/o the bullets from your game. This is all about, changing hex code in the Ram memory to change your score, bullets, anything you want...

Things or word's that you should kwon...
Address -> is a group of hex number's that determinate or defines where in the RAM is a specific data or value placed, when you run certain application or game. Every time when you run the game the values or data will be placed in different RAM address so you should look for a "pointer" for this address because this is not static, only will help us kwon and find the correct place that we should change data in the RAM.
Pointer -> is a group of hex number's that look where in the RAM is a specific address placed, that we want to change a value. So when you find the correct address, next step is to find a pointer because this will be exactly in the same place in the RAM every time when you run a game.
Offset -> is only used with pointer. Is a small group of hex number's that you should add/plus to the pointer to get the correct target place of an address. for example: pointer + offset = address then value to change, like mathematics 3 + 3 = 6 and inside the "6" will change the value.

So this is all the thing we should kwon (theory) before start into reverse engineering or as it called h+cking things... In part2 i will start to show you how to start cheating with simple steps, find a address and the correct pointer for address and you can use it every time with cheat engine and in every game you want.

Last edited by Paparazzi 8) on Thu Jul 22 2010, 22:45; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : finished part1!)

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8) Empty cheat engine tools - part2

Post  Vieraili Thu Jul 22 2010, 01:43

So this will be our cheat engine:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

first, we need to start vietcong2.exe, and before starting our first scan we will configure and explain few things in cheat engine.
1: Go to the menu and press "process" > "vietcong2.exe"

\/

\/

As you see in the last image the vietcong2.exe is now in open process and now you are able to scan.
2: Now let's watch the "scan type" combo.box

In this combo.box you select the method that you want to scan for a certain value.
Exact value > if you know exacly the value that are you looking for.
Bigger then > value that is bigger from certain number.
Small then > value that is small from certain number.
Value between > value between two numbers.
Unknown value > value that you don't kwon how looking for.

3: Now let's watch the "value type" combo.box

In this combo.box you select what kind of variable or data you are looking for. The most general and useful types are:
4 Bytes > you look for a variable that probably are stored or write somewhere in the game text or menu. This is like "integer" variable in the programming code (vb or c++). this is good for exact values. Good for DX6 to DX8, even some games in DX9 use this variable but is outdate in my opinion.
Float > variable that you don't kwon really value and you are sure that is decimal or it's just graphic number or a graphic bar (stamina bar for example). Most of DX9 games use this variables for everything.
Text > probably is a string and it is stored somewhere in the files as a text.
Custom > you can decided to make a scan with multiple choices.

4: I also recommend to turn off (uncheck) this option but is your decision. This will stop the game (process) accessing the memory when you are scanning for certain value. Why i prefer this off? Sometimes when the scan takes too long with this on your game or cheat engine can crash and it will not responding, so i prefer do it manually.

And this is how i set an hotkey manually to stop a process for accessing memory.
5: menu "edit" > "settings". Click on" hotkeys" > "Pause the selected process" > (define a key in the text box, you can chose shift+ctrl+P) i have "P" and press "OK" at the bottom.

\/

NOTE: Important, if you did chose just one letter or one number for example just "P" or "1", you can't press that key every time, if you press that will stop the game accessing the memory even if you are writing in msn or something.

Last edited by Paparazzi 8) on Thu Jul 22 2010, 18:27; edited 1 time in total

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8) Empty let's start finding our address - part3

Post  Vieraili Thu Jul 22 2010, 22:23

now here i will explain how to find an address from the game with the hardest method, this is the best way to find anything, any data or value you want. You can apply this for stamina for example, disable/enable vehicles, any graphics like when you are crawling, running and even the number of the bullets if you don't kwon how to find the exactly address to change it.

Note: You need to take note that address you will find here are not static so every time you left a server the address may be different, you need to look for a pointer to fix this i will tell you in the next part4 of this tutorial. Other thing is that when you are hacking something using the same gun that hack just will work in that gun until you find a pointer to work to all guns. Addresses and pointers are different depending also the operation system you use like XP, Vista or Seven so if you got a correct adress from XP they will not work in different OS.

Recommendations: Try to start Vietcong2.exe as a window to make easily to change from vc2 and cheat engine application. Do not have many applications opened in your windows or taskbar cause cheat engine will scan all ram memory and probably it will need some ram to make the scans work. You will need to have some time and if all the scan process crash the game or cheat engine you will need to repeat all whole process again.

So now we get all the thing's to make it work Very Happy

6: In vietcong2.exe we will make our game server, "Multipayer" > "Host a server" > chose (checkpoint, ctf) and disable "time end rule" > go to the "Settings" tab and put your own server password (to anybody can't enter in you server). > Press "HOST A SERVER" > Go into gameplay and join as a "vc - fighter".

\/ join the MG (press ent
er)

We will try to hack the MG on the left - make MG not get hot and you can fire it every time Very Happy
7: So let's start ower first scan. Scan type: unknown initial value, Value type: Float (cause is graphic) as you see MG is not hot press "first scan" in cheat engine.

8: Now in scan type: unchanged value and press "Next scan".

9: Now lets fire the MG to get it HOT and press "P" key (to pause the process game) switch to cheat engine and you see at the top "vietcong2.exe (paused)", Scan type: Changed Value and press "Next scan", when finish scan press "p"

10: switch to the game and see if the MG is fresh, switch again to the cheat engine, scan type: changed value (cause the MG is not hot) and press "next scan", when finish scan press "p".

11: with MG not hot and switch again to cheat engine. Scan type: unchanged value (cause mg was already fresh in the last scan) press "Next scan", when finish press "P" again. Why we are doing this? We need to find the correct adress from the memory that tells into the game when the MG is hot or not. INFO: Ok, you see green addresses right? this addresses are static addresses when you start the game will be in the same place in the memory, and you can see up those addresses every time you make a scan the number of founded addresses is getting low, that's good cause we need just one address and this tells us that scan method is working well.

12: repeating the process... switch to the game fire MG to get hot and press "P", switch to cheat engine, scan type: changed value, press next scan, press "P" when finished scan.

13: repeating the process... switch to the game wait MG to get fress and press "P", switch to cheat engine, scan type: changed value, press next scan, press "P" when finished scan.

14: repeating the process... switch to the game and press "P", switch to cheat engine, scan type: unchanged value, press next scan, press "P" when finished scan.

15: repeating the process... switch to the game fire MG to get hot and press "P", switch to cheat engine, scan type: changed value, press next scan, press "P" when finished scan. You see the founded addresses is getting lower scan by scan.

16: repeating the process... switch to the game wait MG to get fress and press "P", switch to cheat engine, scan type: changed value, press next scan, press "P" when finished scan.

17: repeating the process... switch to the game and press "P", switch to cheat engine, scan type: unchanged value, press next scan, press "P" when finished scan.

18: repeating the process... switch to the game fire MG to get hot and press "P", switch to cheat engine, scan type: changed value, press next scan, press "P" when finished scan.

19: repeating the process... switch to the game wait MG to get fress and press "P", switch to cheat engine, scan type: changed value, press next scan, press "P" when finished scan.

20: repeating the process... switch to the game and press "P", switch to cheat engine, scan type: unchanged value, press next scan, press "P" when finished scan. after this... TRICK: when you think that this scan can't get a lower number addresses you can make this trick, switching vc2 game and switch back cheat engine a press scan many times for scan type: "unchanged value"

21: so now we got a few addresses found near 2900 addresses less addresses are better but we go up whit this. Now we press one address in the addresses box and press (ctrl+a) to select all addresses and put into the table by pressing the red pointer down. addresses now should be in the table as you see in the image down.

22: Now we will try to find own manually the only one correct address that freezes the value from the bar of the MG so MG can't get hot. How we do this? You see in the left check boxes in table in every address of the cheat engine, right? (image down) this is to freeze the value, make the value from certain address be the same all the time, we will try to freeze value from all addresses when MG is not hot and see if we get the correct one. SEARCH TECHNIQUE: we will try this, freeze LAST 10 addresses from the table in the cheat engine go to the game fire MG and see MG not gets hot. Hot-key's: Select 10 last addresses by using shift+up, press space to freeze, alt+tab to switch to the game, fire, alt+tab switch back to the cheat engine, press space to unfreeze, and if MG still getting hot press del key to clear last 10 addresses they are useless and repeat the process until you get the 10 addresses that freezes the MG and MG not get hot.

\/

21: When you get those 10 that frezee the hot bar delete all other adresses then are not needed and find the only one adress from 10 that frezzes the MG bar and TCHARAM you got the correct adress!!!

Note: if every time you freeze 10 addresses it crash the game try to use less addresses to freeze like 5 addresses at same time.

Now we are able to find a pointer to that address to make it work every time you join a server and with every MG in game in the next part Very Happy

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8) Empty Re: [GUIDE] Beginning with cheat engine (easy/simple) part1, part2, part3 by paparazzi 8)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down