The Untouchable Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Paparazzi, where are you?!
[How to] Make a your own online drag server in LFS demo I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2016, 19:03 by Vc2.Admin

» Requesting lfs CrashHack 0.6b!
[How to] Make a your own online drag server in LFS demo I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 22:40 by LfsKing

» FORUM NEW ADMINISTRATOR.
[How to] Make a your own online drag server in LFS demo I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 23:57 by Vc2.Admin

» Funny Movies
[How to] Make a your own online drag server in LFS demo I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 16:07 by Guest

» REPORTS: THINK 1ST ABOUT THIS FORUM!
[How to] Make a your own online drag server in LFS demo I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09 2011, 05:46 by Guest

» What Is Your Internet Speed
[How to] Make a your own online drag server in LFS demo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 05:37 by Guest

» [H+ck Stuff] Boiling Point : Road to Hell 1st table cheat!
[How to] Make a your own online drag server in LFS demo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18 2011, 09:36 by Guest

» Tell me please what you think about IRC for all members clan
[How to] Make a your own online drag server in LFS demo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 04:10 by Guest

» INSIDE - List of Awards, Orders, Merits members!
[How to] Make a your own online drag server in LFS demo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 17:06 by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Dec 05 2016, 08:10
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[How to] Make a your own online drag server in LFS demo

Go down

[How to] Make a your own online drag server in LFS demo Empty [How to] Make a your own online drag server in LFS demo

Post  Vieraili Wed Jul 07 2010, 14:09

This "how to" will explain you how to make your own online drag server in LFS demo, as many people request me about this. So here it goes...

1st. You need to download INSIM from here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (ISRM.mod_drag.0.81.patch_z.zip) if you want to have lights, top's, and drag time menus.
2nd. Uncompress this file to your LFS main folder (folder you just installed the game)
3rd. Now run the game go to the menu "Play in network" > "Make new game in network"
4th. Chose the track "Blackwood" > "GP track" press "OK"
5th. Put the "server name", "password for the serve"r must be clean as well as "admin password", "IP adress" must be clean too, "Port" must be "65535" then you chose your kwon cofigurations for your server and press "Go" into you get into the road with your car.
6th. Now open the console menu by pressing the ~ key. If this key won't work try your own to find the console key by pressing Shift+o then go to the "controls".
7th. If you press the console key you will see a box saying "Write a message" and down you got a dash "/", now you need to write "insim 29999" and press enter. you see in the top-left of your game screen saying "insim: port 29999" that is activated and you have sucessfull all the steps before.
8th. Now just run the file ISRM.exe in the LFS main folder and you will se the main menu and the lights in the game. If you don't see anything, close and reopen again the ISRM.exe.

Note: you need to open you firewall for ISRM.exe port "29999" and the LFS.exe port "65535". If you got a router then you need to configure your router too for "port fording" and add this too then should work.

Enjoy it!

how to by paparazzi Cool

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

[How to] Make a your own online drag server in LFS demo Empty [COMO] hace una su propio servidor drag en LFS DEMO

Post  Vieraili Wed Jul 07 2010, 14:16

Este "cómo" le explicará cómo hacer su propio servidor de drag en
demostración de la LFS, como mucha gente me solicitud al respecto. Así que aquí va ...

Primero. Necesitas descargar INSIM desde aquí:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(ISRM.mod_drag.0.81.patch_z.zip) si usted quiere tener las luces, de arriba, y
menús de tiempo.
Segundo. Descomprimir el archivo en su carpeta principal LFS (carpeta que acaba de
instalado el juego)
Tercero. Ahora ejecuta el juego ir al menú "Jugar en la red"> "Crear nuevo juego
en la red
"
Cuarto. Elija el tema "Blackwood"> "pista GP" presiona "Aceptar"
Quinto. Ponga el "servidor nombre ", la "contraseña para el servidor" debe estar limpia como
así como "contraseña admin y "dirección IP" debe estar limpia también, "Port" debe ser
"65535" y luego eligió a su cofigurations para su servidor y oprima
"Ir" en llegar a la carretera con su coche.
Sexto. Ahora abra el menú de la consola pulsando la tecla ~. Si esta clave no será
funciona, trate de encontrar su propia clave de la consola pulsando Shift + o vaya al
los "controles".
Séptimo. Si pulsa la tecla de consola, verá una casilla que dice "Escribir un
mensaje
"y abajo tienes un guión" / ", ahora tiene que escribir" insim 29999 "
y oprima enter. que ves en la parte superior izquierda de la pantalla del juego diciendo
"Insim: port 29999" que se activa y tiene éxito en todo el
pasos antes.
Octavo. Ahora basta con ejecutar la ISRM.exe archivo en la carpeta principal de la LFS y se le
sí el menú principal y las luces en el juego. Si no se ve nada,
cerrar y abrir de nuevo el ISRM.exe.

Nota: hay que abrir firewall para el puerto ISRM.exe "29999" y el
LFS.exe puerto "65535". Si tienes un router entonces usted necesita para configurar su
router también para "vadear puerto" y añadir a continuación, esto también debería funcionar.

Que lo disfruten!

cómo por los paparazzi Cool

Vieraili

Back to top Go down