The Untouchable Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Paparazzi, where are you?!
[TUT] Easly Unban for demo accounts in LFS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2016, 19:03 by Vc2.Admin

» Requesting lfs CrashHack 0.6b!
[TUT] Easly Unban for demo accounts in LFS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 22:40 by LfsKing

» FORUM NEW ADMINISTRATOR.
[TUT] Easly Unban for demo accounts in LFS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 23:57 by Vc2.Admin

» Funny Movies
[TUT] Easly Unban for demo accounts in LFS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 16:07 by Guest

» REPORTS: THINK 1ST ABOUT THIS FORUM!
[TUT] Easly Unban for demo accounts in LFS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09 2011, 05:46 by Guest

» What Is Your Internet Speed
[TUT] Easly Unban for demo accounts in LFS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 05:37 by Guest

» [H+ck Stuff] Boiling Point : Road to Hell 1st table cheat!
[TUT] Easly Unban for demo accounts in LFS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18 2011, 09:36 by Guest

» Tell me please what you think about IRC for all members clan
[TUT] Easly Unban for demo accounts in LFS I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 04:10 by Guest

» INSIDE - List of Awards, Orders, Merits members!
[TUT] Easly Unban for demo accounts in LFS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 17:06 by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Dec 05 2016, 08:10
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[TUT] Easly Unban for demo accounts in LFS

Go down

[TUT] Easly Unban for demo accounts in LFS Empty [TUT] Easly Unban for demo accounts in LFS

Post  Vieraili Thu May 13 2010, 05:14

Ok so you were playing LFS and bagbag get banned for cheating or for other reason. this will explain the long process you have to do to get unbanned again.

1. you need to creat new email.
2. you will creat an account in lfs page.
3. you need to confirm your account in the mail.
4. you just need to change your id and password in the game and unlock the game.

of corse you cold repeat the 1-3 steps for 30 times and you will have 30 active accounts then just make step 4 when get unbanned that takes less then 10 seconds.

other way is save all f3.xyz file in LFS\data\misc when finish the 4 step for all acconts like 1f3.xys for first account 2f3.xyz for second account and so on... then when need it just close the game and rename 1f3.xyz to just f3.xyz to get first account activated (more simply is when you use a program to auto-do-that).

the bad thing is step 1 to 3. email accounts have anti-bot like with numbers and letters that you should put manually in the lfs website too. that takes you some time... and you need the step 3 to get in online servers... so i suggest to make any accounts as possible then just make the step 4. when you are making new email don't forget to hide your ip with proxy server to get unnotice from the email host and lfs website that you are a spammer Wink

Have fun!

Tutorial by paparazzi Cool

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

[TUT] Easly Unban for demo accounts in LFS Empty Re: [TUT] Easly Unban for demo accounts in LFS

Post  Vieraili Fri Feb 25 2011, 06:58

for the people who only have the demo, u can build new account using free temporary mail service and make new lfs account in less then 3 minutes.
There are several temporary mail free service that provide you a free mail for only 10 minutes or a day without need to put any info about you. You can use this email just to create new account in lfs, then this mail will be excluded and removed or if you intent to make many bans u can make many mails and their accounts like a list so u can only change the user and the password in the game so u get only 5 seconds to unbans. :p crazy? lol

here is the list of free email services i got:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

have fun Wink papa

Vieraili

Back to top Go down