The Untouchable Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Paparazzi, where are you?!
IF YOU POST OR CLICK A LINK, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2016, 19:03 by Vc2.Admin

» Requesting lfs CrashHack 0.6b!
IF YOU POST OR CLICK A LINK, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 22:40 by LfsKing

» FORUM NEW ADMINISTRATOR.
IF YOU POST OR CLICK A LINK, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 23:57 by Vc2.Admin

» Funny Movies
IF YOU POST OR CLICK A LINK, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 16:07 by Guest

» REPORTS: THINK 1ST ABOUT THIS FORUM!
IF YOU POST OR CLICK A LINK, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09 2011, 05:46 by Guest

» What Is Your Internet Speed
IF YOU POST OR CLICK A LINK, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 05:37 by Guest

» [H+ck Stuff] Boiling Point : Road to Hell 1st table cheat!
IF YOU POST OR CLICK A LINK, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18 2011, 09:36 by Guest

» Tell me please what you think about IRC for all members clan
IF YOU POST OR CLICK A LINK, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 04:10 by Guest

» INSIDE - List of Awards, Orders, Merits members!
IF YOU POST OR CLICK A LINK, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 17:06 by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Dec 05 2016, 08:10
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

IF YOU POST OR CLICK A LINK, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...

Go down

IF YOU POST OR CLICK A LINK, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT... Empty IF YOU POST OR CLICK A LINK, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...

Post  Vieraili Wed Apr 13 2011, 15:33

If you post or click a link in this forum you take notice that....

> This forum don't have any responsibility what that link does, but we have responsibility to see if it is save for our members, if it's not saved link will be removed for 1 week.
> You can't post anymore strait\direct link to a game mod, or executable cheat, beside that just tell the name of the file and where is it stored or uploaded like:
Code:
LFSF_1.exe mediafire.com
then people if they want can look in mediafire, google or other search engine.
> Direct link, only forum links, code in .txt, CE tables, package mods, images, and using the code text (you see an icon whit <>, on right the balloons down the topic title), exceptions need a pm to admins or moderators, if not will be edited by moderator.
> If you too lazy to search and want a direct link to download a cheat just pm the person who think that may help you, otherwise don't make useless forum post requesting cheats because this forum is just to use for education and learning proposes, disrespect that will cause account banned by consolidation of admins.
> Forum have no responsibility what you have download, mods and cheats are made by own people that wanted to share or they have found if they have a virus make sure you do a scan 1st before downloading. I suggest virustotal.com or any other scans online you can look in here
Code:
http://theuntouchableclan.forumotion.com/t57-free-virus-online-scan-file-http-wwwvirustotalcom

the best for this living forum, paparazzi Cool

Vieraili

Back to top Go down