The Untouchable Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Paparazzi, where are you?!
    Some usefull tools or aplications I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2016, 19:03 by Vc2.Admin

» Requesting lfs CrashHack 0.6b!
    Some usefull tools or aplications I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 22:40 by LfsKing

» FORUM NEW ADMINISTRATOR.
    Some usefull tools or aplications I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 23:57 by Vc2.Admin

» Funny Movies
    Some usefull tools or aplications I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 16:07 by Guest

» REPORTS: THINK 1ST ABOUT THIS FORUM!
    Some usefull tools or aplications I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09 2011, 05:46 by Guest

» What Is Your Internet Speed
    Some usefull tools or aplications I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 05:37 by Guest

» [H+ck Stuff] Boiling Point : Road to Hell 1st table cheat!
    Some usefull tools or aplications I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18 2011, 09:36 by Guest

» Tell me please what you think about IRC for all members clan
    Some usefull tools or aplications I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 04:10 by Guest

» INSIDE - List of Awards, Orders, Merits members!
    Some usefull tools or aplications I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 17:06 by Guest

Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Dec 05 2016, 08:10
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Some usefull tools or aplications

2 posters

Go down

Some usefull tools or aplications Empty Some usefull tools or aplications

Post  Admin Tue Oct 13 2009, 19:26

Ok, you have asked what that links in the section "some usefull tools or aplications" are used for?
    There are links from aplications that i use to change the game vc2, making mods, any type of h*cks.

Total Commander: i used to make mods (pack and unpack the game files)
    Artmoney / Cheat Engine: simple memory editor. This is an interesting program to change the values from the memory and it's great to make any type of h*ck (infinite bullets, infinite stamina, infinite health amo bags, teleporting, ...)
    Microsoft DirectX 9.0 SDK Update (Summer 2004) with Cheat Engine, D3DSpy: could be used to make a wallh*ck.
    PE Explorer: great tool to disassambler, used to make unban understanting the internal of the game. This tool can desactivate hrbaha and make unban tool.
    Visual Studio 2008 Express Editions: Great to make your project to exe, like a trainner Smile i personally use vb6.
    Smartsniff: great to sniff the conections from the game. Used to steal game keys, make anonymous when join a server, make unban as well.

Admin
    I'm getting hurt :( help!! "BP"
    I'm getting hurt :( help!!

Viestien lukumäärä : 44

https://theuntouchableclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Some usefull tools or aplications Empty Re: Some usefull tools or aplications

Post  Vc2.Admin Fri Oct 23 2009, 07:32

Admin wrote:Ok, you have asked what that links in the section "some usefull tools or aplications" are used for?
    There are links from aplications that i use to change the game vc2, making mods, any type of h*cks.

Total Commander: i used to make mods (pack and unpack the game files)
    Artmoney / Cheat Engine: simple memory editor. This is an interesting program to change the values from the memory and it's great to make any type of h*ck (infinite bullets, infinite stamina, infinite health amo bags, teleporting, ...)
    Microsoft DirectX 9.0 SDK Update (Summer 2004) with Cheat Engine, D3DSpy: could be used to make a wallh*ck.
    PE Explorer: great tool to disassambler, used to make unban understanting the internal of the game. This tool can desactivate hrbaha and make unban tool.
    Visual Studio 2008 Express Editions: Great to make your project to exe, like a trainner Smile i personally use vb6.
    Smartsniff: great to sniff the conections from the game. Used to steal game keys, make anonymous when join a server, make unban as well.

Is this Artmoney like VC2 editor 1.1 ,works the same way? Thx partner Smile

Vc2.Admin

Viestien lukumäärä : 49
    Kommentit : Some usefull tools or aplications Adminorder

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 23 2009, 08:14

no no 2 different tools. Smile artmoney is a hex editor to edit ram memory componets for any program, vc2 editor is just to make maps in vc2, it just make graphics like using directx and 3d max at same time. Artmoney dont make graphics even change them. Smile no problem, ready to help Smile

Admin

Viestien lukumäärä : 44

https://theuntouchableclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Some usefull tools or aplications Empty ку

Post  Vieraili Sat Jan 23 2010, 00:48

WHAT PROGRAM TO ME NEEDS TO BE USED TO OPEN .BES .EQP .STG

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  Vieraili Sun Feb 21 2010, 22:37

UC*BIG NIGGA [FA] wrote:WHAT PROGRAM TO ME NEEDS TO BE USED TO OPEN .BES .EQP .STG

hi UC*BIG NIGGA, I use Autodesk 3ds Max 9 32-bit with plugin to open that files. But you need to kwon how to work a bit with this program cause this program is very difficult to understand and complexive. Smile

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down