The Untouchable Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Paparazzi, where are you?!
Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2016, 19:03 by Vc2.Admin

» Requesting lfs CrashHack 0.6b!
Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 22:40 by LfsKing

» FORUM NEW ADMINISTRATOR.
Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 23:57 by Vc2.Admin

» Funny Movies
Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 16:07 by Guest

» REPORTS: THINK 1ST ABOUT THIS FORUM!
Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09 2011, 05:46 by Guest

» What Is Your Internet Speed
Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 05:37 by Guest

» [H+ck Stuff] Boiling Point : Road to Hell 1st table cheat!
Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18 2011, 09:36 by Guest

» Tell me please what you think about IRC for all members clan
Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 04:10 by Guest

» INSIDE - List of Awards, Orders, Merits members!
Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 17:06 by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Dec 05 2016, 08:10
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please

Go down

Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please

Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_vote_lcap40%Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_vote_lcap30%Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_vote_lcap30%Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please Empty Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please

Post  Vieraili Mon Jul 05 2010, 07:58

Hi there,

This is a simply vote question that will help me to find out how many people use a certain OS cause i need that important information to make my own .exe trainers, h+cks to share. You see different OS have different addresses when you are looking in the memory editor. When you find a stamina address in windows XP the stamina address won't work in Vista or Win7 as well as if you make a trainer for XP they won't work in other different OS.
So i hope you can help me, just please vote in your OS you use to play with vc2.

thanks!! paparazzi Cool

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please Empty Re: Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please

Post  kidde15_lmd$ Mon Jul 05 2010, 10:40

hehe My OS aren't here!
I have Linux and Win.
I use Grub 1.2 Beta so 4 Different OS

1. Linux Ubuntu 10.11 with KDE!!
2. Linux Open Suse
3. Windows XP Professional SP3
4. Linux Kubuntu With KDE beta version Very Happy

I love Linux because it's open source and it's fast. secure and free! On my old computer I had over 10 different OS but my computers BIOS got fucked so I just installed XP. I'm part of the biggest community for Linux users and developer. If you need help or just want to try out Linux you may need some help because Linux is VERY hard to understand the first time, for example, when you want to install a program you need to do that through the Terminal and insert a lot of numbers to extract the .tar.biz file. yeye, sry for long story but I use Linux and XP
kidde15_lmd$
kidde15_lmd$
"Cheat, Code dealer - HT, MT"
Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please Default4

Viestien lukumäärä : 147
Ikä : 31
Kommentit : Pro In
VB8 and VB10

Preferences: Virus(WDR)/Keylogger, Malaware, Rootkit, Real Pro in Linux. Have tried all distributions and make my own Desktop Remix (LINUX GREENFIRE with XFCE and GNOME), Classic CMD, P2P Knowledge, 3D structure, 3D intros, Media Rendering Specialized in Audio and Video. Computer Software and Hardware.

List of Programs I use: http://lemondogs.webs.com/Kidde15%20programs.txt

Languages:
HTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS,
J#, C#, C++ and Java (Linux Kernel)

Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please Cooperator

Back to top Go down

Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please Empty Re: Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please

Post  kidde15_lmd$ Mon Jul 05 2010, 10:43

oh, yes I forgot 1 thing! If you are familiar with Wine in Linux you can play .exe files in Linux without any problems, I have done this with Counter Strike 1.6
It would be sooo awesome if i develop so I can play vc2 in Linux!! I will try
kidde15_lmd$
kidde15_lmd$
Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please Default4

VB8 and VB10

Preferences: Virus(WDR)/Keylogger, Malaware, Rootkit, Real Pro in Linux. Have tried all distributions and make my own Desktop Remix (LINUX GREENFIRE with XFCE and GNOME), Classic CMD, P2P Knowledge, 3D structure, 3D intros, Media Rendering Specialized in Audio and Video. Computer Software and Hardware.

Languages:
HTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS,

Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please Cooperator

Back to top Go down

Post  Vieraili Mon Jul 05 2010, 10:55

I use ubuntu and caixa magica from linux too. Ubuntu is so simply and soft! and everything works fine Smile trainers won't work with wine because wine emulates an OS. Mad

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  kidde15_lmd$ Mon Jul 05 2010, 11:03

Paparazzi Cool wrote:I use ubuntu and caixa magica from linux too. Ubuntu is so simply and soft! and everything works fine Smile trainers won't work with wine because wine emulates an OS. Mad

oh, great!! I haven't try caixa magica but I think it's almost the same as Karmic Koala.
Yes, I know Linux is just soo great and you dont need any monster computer to make it fast! And if you need a program, ye then you just can create one Razz
What Desktop Environment do you use?
kidde15_lmd$
kidde15_lmd$

VB8 and VB10

Languages:
HTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS,

Back to top Go down

Post  Vieraili Mon Jul 05 2010, 11:06

both but i prefer KDE that is in ubuntu Very Happy

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  kidde15_lmd$ Mon Jul 05 2010, 11:19

Paparazzi Cool wrote:both but i prefer KDE that is in ubuntu Very Happy

hmm, No. GNOME is in Ubuntu and KDE is the others but you can change but I remember when I got Linux the first time i had GNOME but I changed to KDE.
Also look up Xfce = shit nice!! to Xubuntu
I also use Compiz and XGL to my KDE Razz
kidde15_lmd$
kidde15_lmd$

VB8 and VB10

Languages:
HTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS,

Back to top Go down

Post  Vieraili Mon Jul 05 2010, 13:41

In ubuntu you got a option when you are in instillation menu to chose if you want GNOME or KDE if i'm not wrong. i did chose KDE. GNOME is to simply and don't have many options and menus that KDE have. I also am more familiarized with KDE then GNOME. I checked the last Ubuntu your right kidde15 the environment from the last ubuntu is GNOME. Wink

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  kidde15_lmd$ Mon Jul 05 2010, 14:01

But Paparazzi?
Do you have XP, Vista and W7? Or how are you going to find the addresses? You also said to me that all computers have different addresses.
hehe, I don't understand can you explain? Wink Razz
kidde15_lmd$
kidde15_lmd$

VB8 and VB10

Languages:
HTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS,

Back to top Go down

Post  Vieraili Mon Jul 05 2010, 14:16

ok now i just got XP and 7 in my laptop. Yap the addresses are different when you use a different OS. for example in XP address/pointer is "10000000". for vista and this is real you need to add +50000 so address or pointer would be "10050000". this i only tested with vc2 in stamina hack and i have found "+50000" by comparing the addresses from x player coordinate from Xp and x coord from Vista and comparing i got that difference "+50000" to get the right address in Vista. was a nice trick thought to make easy find all addresses scanned in xp to make compatible in vista. for win7 i haven't try yet. But i can post later my appreciation of this comparators and differences cases to make all kwon about this. The address is different when you use a different OS or maybe a different Pack it depends. You can't use wine for example because is a emulation not a real base OS so trainers won't work cause addresses most be different too.

mmm, this help you? :p

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  kidde15_lmd$ Mon Jul 05 2010, 14:20

yes, thx for a Great answer m8!! I understand 100% Very Happy
kidde15_lmd$
kidde15_lmd$

VB8 and VB10

Languages:
HTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS,

Back to top Go down

Post  Vieraili Mon Jul 05 2010, 14:24

No problem m8 Wink press thanks button for me to earn +points :p

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Witch OS (operative system) you use: XP / VISTA / WIN7?? - vote! please Empty re

Post  Vieraili Mon Jul 05 2010, 17:27

I am using only Microsoft products - Windows 7 is unique OS for me. (Don't like this Linux and Mac.)

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down