The Untouchable Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Paparazzi, where are you?!
Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2016, 19:03 by Vc2.Admin

» Requesting lfs CrashHack 0.6b!
Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 22:40 by LfsKing

» FORUM NEW ADMINISTRATOR.
Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 23:57 by Vc2.Admin

» Funny Movies
Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 16:07 by Guest

» REPORTS: THINK 1ST ABOUT THIS FORUM!
Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09 2011, 05:46 by Guest

» What Is Your Internet Speed
Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 05:37 by Guest

» [H+ck Stuff] Boiling Point : Road to Hell 1st table cheat!
Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18 2011, 09:36 by Guest

» Tell me please what you think about IRC for all members clan
Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 04:10 by Guest

» INSIDE - List of Awards, Orders, Merits members!
Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 17:06 by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Dec 05 2016, 08:10
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand...

2 posters

Go down

Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... Empty Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand...

Post  Vieraili Fri May 28 2010, 00:53

Hey! i'm sorry for not being here too mutch time here in the forum. I'm developing new h+cks for "Frets on Fire" and "LFS". Soon as possible i will be in VC2 game again Smile Don't worry... my all works will be posted in this forum and of corse, you will take notice from all my releases. Any dought i will try answer all questions here in the forum soon as possible.

paparazzi Cool

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... Empty Re: Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand...

Post  Vieraili Sat Jun 19 2010, 21:11

dam now i got my directx broken. can't run games grgrgr

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... Empty Re: Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand...

Post  Vieraili Sun Jun 20 2010, 19:02

remove and reinstall

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... Empty solution how to remove broken directx

Post  Vieraili Tue Jun 22 2010, 06:34

yap chap here a solution if someone got the same problem:

To remove DirectX Do the following:
Start > Run > regedit

Browse to and remove the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectX

Don't delete any of the other folders or your PC wont work.
Restart your computer and if you did above, DirectX 9 will be gone, and XP will have reinstalled 8.1 in the background on restart.
Confirm by doing the following:
Start > Run > dxdiag

This will open your directx diagnostic tool, containing a wealth of info. On the first tab, down the bottom it will tell your your directx version. Should appear DirectX with lower version.

then install the last directx from microsoft from here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  Vc2.Admin Tue Jun 22 2010, 08:29

Paparazzi Cool wrote:yap chap here a solution if someone got the same problem:

To remove DirectX Do the following:
Start > Run > regedit

Browse to and remove the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectX

Don't delete any of the other folders or your PC wont work.
Restart your computer and if you did above, DirectX 9 will be gone, and XP will have reinstalled 8.1 in the background on restart.
Confirm by doing the following:
Start > Run > dxdiag

This will open your directx diagnostic tool, containing a wealth of info. On the first tab, down the bottom it will tell your your directx version. Should appear DirectX with lower version.

then install the last directx from microsoft from here:

I try to remove my computer original directx, but not work. I heard later that original directx on computer, can not remove. Is that true? Thanks.

Vc2.Admin
I'm getting hurt :( help!! "BP"
I'm getting hurt :( help!!

Viestien lukumäärä : 49
Kommentit : Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... Adminorder

Back to top Go down

Post  Vieraili Tue Jun 22 2010, 09:06

if you got xp, vista, 2000, 2003 there are many applications to remove the original directx from the registry and all the files but not for win7 and that is the problem that I'm from the beginning.

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  kidde15_lmd$ Tue Jun 22 2010, 10:59

heard about OpenGL?? Try that one, I have done that and it worked fine for me but yes you can remove DX manually with the registry but remember also to check inside MKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL MACHINE
kidde15_lmd$
kidde15_lmd$
"Cheat, Code dealer - HT, MT"
Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... Default4

Viestien lukumäärä : 147
Ikä : 31
Kommentit : Pro In
VB8 and VB10

Preferences: Virus(WDR)/Keylogger, Malaware, Rootkit, Real Pro in Linux. Have tried all distributions and make my own Desktop Remix (LINUX GREENFIRE with XFCE and GNOME), Classic CMD, P2P Knowledge, 3D structure, 3D intros, Media Rendering Specialized in Audio and Video. Computer Software and Hardware.

List of Programs I use: http://lemondogs.webs.com/Kidde15%20programs.txt

Languages:
HTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS,
J#, C#, C++ and Java (Linux Kernel)

Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... Cooperator

Back to top Go down

Post  Vieraili Wed Jul 07 2010, 15:50

it's working now but now lags a little in games dam. Other thing win7 can't accept previous SDK's. really amazing?
What happen is during the process, it will warn about an error: 1023.

this is the best way i have found to make it work properly:

even those steps occurs the same error. I give up and i will use at least XP to work in directX and c++ and i also recommend to everyone who is reading this topic.

big hug paparazzi Cool

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  kidde15_lmd$ Wed Jul 07 2010, 17:01

I understand! but i never got that problem and now when I'm thinking; I never got a problem with my computer OR windows!! Only 1 BSOD (application error....)
kidde15_lmd$
kidde15_lmd$
"Cheat, Code dealer - HT, MT"
Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... Default4

Viestien lukumäärä : 147
Ikä : 31
Kommentit : Pro In
VB8 and VB10

Preferences: Virus(WDR)/Keylogger, Malaware, Rootkit, Real Pro in Linux. Have tried all distributions and make my own Desktop Remix (LINUX GREENFIRE with XFCE and GNOME), Classic CMD, P2P Knowledge, 3D structure, 3D intros, Media Rendering Specialized in Audio and Video. Computer Software and Hardware.

List of Programs I use: http://lemondogs.webs.com/Kidde15%20programs.txt

Languages:
HTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS,
J#, C#, C++ and Java (Linux Kernel)

Hey! I'm a little busy hope you understand... Cooperator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum