The Untouchable Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Paparazzi, where are you?!
    Some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2016, 19:03 by Vc2.Admin

» Requesting lfs CrashHack 0.6b!
    Some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 22:40 by LfsKing

» FORUM NEW ADMINISTRATOR.
    Some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2012, 23:57 by Vc2.Admin

» Funny Movies
    Some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 16:07 by Guest

» REPORTS: THINK 1ST ABOUT THIS FORUM!
    Some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09 2011, 05:46 by Guest

» What Is Your Internet Speed
    Some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 05:37 by Guest

» [H+ck Stuff] Boiling Point : Road to Hell 1st table cheat!
    Some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18 2011, 09:36 by Guest

» Tell me please what you think about IRC for all members clan
    Some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 04:10 by Guest

» INSIDE - List of Awards, Orders, Merits members!
    Some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 17:06 by Guest

Who is online?
    In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Dec 05 2016, 08:10
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne :)

Go down

Some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne :) Empty Some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne :)

Post  Admin Tue Oct 06 2009, 06:18

Here is the simply list with some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne Smile Any request or help just post in the "TU general talk" or "Help" forum, please! We are able to help you Smile for more cheats and downloads you can look in the other news topics then u will got something.

Simply h*cks:
    Flag Steal - easy steal the enemy flag by pressing "f" keys. (donne for private)
    No Breathing - you can stay all the time under the water and don't get hurt. (donne)
    Infinite Stamina - don't need to rest. you can allways jumping and running in the gameplay. (donne)
    Invisibility - you can play and fire and noone woun't see you. (donne for private)
    walltrough - can walk through the walls and hide between things even get out of the map.(donne for private)
    Teleport - teleport the player to every where just need to set the coordnates and save in the "f" keys. (donne for private)
    Infinite Ammo Kit - put many Ammo stations as you like. (donne for private)
    Infinite Heath Kit - put many Health stations as you like. (donne for private)
    No Hot for MG - mounted MG never gets too hot, so you can always firing. (not yet)

mapmod - you can flying in the game (sky walker) and be under the map other players can't shoot you under the map and you can see their positions.
    playermod - you can be more harder to kill because your player skin is different and don't get too damage as normal and you also can be "Godmode" none can kill you with anytype of weapon. you also can run or walk more faster as usual.
    hatmod - diferent hats for your player, can be vc or us flag, trees, jeeps, every objects in the game.

Developping right now...
    Aimbot
    Invisibility
    FlyH+ck
    STW (CBF,INI)
    hatmod (INI)
    S.C. (MEM,INI)
    Bypass vc2 (DEBUG, DETOIRS)

Last edited by Paparazzi 8) on Mon Mar 22 2010, 07:29; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : organizing few things...)

Admin
    I'm getting hurt :( help!! "BP"
    I'm getting hurt :( help!!

Viestien lukumäärä : 44

https://theuntouchableclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne :) Empty Re: Some cheats that we are working out, some cheat that we have donne :)

Post  Vieraili Wed Nov 18 2009, 22:05

I can get infinite grenades. Extra zoom on weapons also possible.
    Pm me

Vieraili

Back to top Go down